After the job interview, you will be asked if you have any questions. Select two or three questions from the list below - be careful to make sure that they haven't already been answered during the interview.
Use this opportunity to find out more about the company and the job and to showcase your own skills and experience.
Some key questions you can ask
- How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
- How would you describe a typical day or week on the job?
- Is this a new position?
- What is the company's management style?
- What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
- Would you like me to send you my references?
- If I get the job, how soon would you like me to start?
- What else can I tell you about my qualifications?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
- Are there any other questions I can answer for you?
Here are a few more questions to ask if the others on the list have already been covered by the interviewer.