We are actively seeking a number of experienced SAP Business/Functional Analysts with FICO experience to join our Global Clients Centre of Excellence in Limerick. Here they will join a team of experts and expand their knowledge by being part of the delivery of one of the world’s largest SAP implementations. This is a truly outstanding opportunity for any individual with a strong work ethic and the ambition to further develop their career.
As a SAP Business/Functional Analyst, you will work closely with your business partners to understand their key challenges and use your knowledge and experience to provide optimal value.
SAP suite is the underlying technology supporting the business processes in Finance, Procurement, Pre-Production Operations, Billing, Business Intelligence and it is integrated with a myriad of other applications from areas like Sales and Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Plant Maintenance, Product Development.
The existing SAP suite in Europe is used by 25 countries, 60 legal entities, 13,000 users and enables execution of several hundred business processes. Parallel to the existing environment, several thousands of additional users worldwide are being introduced to the global SAP instance.
About the Role
· Solution delivery for regional (Europe) and global process teams including Global Business Services, Finance, Procurement, Pre-Production Operations, Sales and Billing, Business Intelligence,
· Responsible for the Business/Functional requirements gathering and validation, functional design of SAP solution components, configuration and validation (testing) of the SAP Solution for appropriate applications/modules with a focus on FI/CO and integration with BI
· Work as part of a regional or global project team and assist the project manager in successfully delivering solutions following the proprietary IT Solution delivery methodology,
· Opportunity to ensure the solution has comprehensive testing approach and validation of end-to-end processes,
· Support the introduction of new solutions to business customers as well as transitioning stable solutions to the sustain operations organization,
· Ability to work on larger scale global and regional implementations as well as smaller, faster innovation challenges,
· Work with leading SAP technologies and the latest integration and support packages,
· Ongoing SAP training and development
· Providing support & consultancy to users on optimization of SAP system use and best practices to maximize value from existing IT solutions (SAP systems and other applications integrated with it),
· Minimal travel may be required with this role.
· 3-4 years of relevant SAP Business Analysis experience,
· Solid knowledge of Finance (Accounting & Controlling) business domain,
· Business facing experience (preferably in a manufacturing industry) – running the requirement gathering workshops, solution design presentations, conducting user training,
· Participation in at least two Full Lifecycle SAP implementation projects (from requirement gathering through support and transition to sustain operations),
· Hands-on experience with FI and CO SAP modules (incl. configuration, designing and testing non-standard functionalities: RICEFW = Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows),
· Good communication skills – (English – written and spoken),
· Structured and analytical mind,
· Ability to coordinate tasks and priorities across multiple projects,
· Team player – ability to work with others to achieve common objectives.
· Experience of delivering solutions in a regulated environment with internal and external standards (SOX, Internal controls, various country related legal requirements),
· Experience with defining and testing SAP security roles/authorizations,
· Experience with other SAP applications and modules: SD, MM, PS, SRM, BI / BW, SCM,
· Certified BA (e.g. BCS-ISEB certification) or Chartered Accountant,
· Minimum a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Business Computing or related field.
Please send your CV and a Careermoves consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.