Our Client is actively seeking to on-board an experienced Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Architect.The successful candidate will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of:
- Oracle SOA suite (Oracle BPEL, Oracle BPM, Oracle BAM)
- Oracle’s Development Framework ADF
- Oracle WebCentre Candidates will be able to define, design and oversee the technical architecture of solutions, integrate them with Oracle ERP and ensure they meet and exceed client requirements.
This is a diverse role where you will also have the opportunity to participate in pre-sales solution design right through the full lifecyle of delivery up to post implementation sign-off.
· Minimum 5 years technical architecture experience
· Experience with Digital Automation projects would be an advantage with exposure to Data Capture and OFR technology.
· A knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to coach and mentor team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
Please send your CV and your Careermoves consultant, Klaus Buck, will be in touch to chat about the role within 24 hours.