Actively seeking an experienced Service Delivery Director for a key role with our expanding Limerick based client – this is an excellent opportunity & will report directly to the Managing Director and particularly suit a candidate with very strong Service Management background.Ideal candidate will have an understanding of the FMCG/Retail business (not mandatory) and be capable of directing the definition of ‘As Is’ processes with a view to proposing & supporting improvement projects to drive application enhancements, service efficiency, stability and cost reductions across the group. The Service Director is a full-time role, where he / she will also have man management responsibility for the wider support team (circa 25 people in Limerick and remote). The Service Director will hold / attend regular service review meetings with the customer and is expected to be an excellent communicator, able to interact with all levels of management, staff internal & external.
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent (English) proactive communication skills (written / verbal / presentation) able to interact at all levels
· Preferably based in Limerick although could consider someone working from home but with frequent travel to Limerick. Customer face-to-face meetings will be quarterly.
· Solid business experience in a complex supply chain environment
· Service definition; SLA negotiation, KPI measurement & reporting.
· Will have held an executive level IT position e.g. IT Director, Service Director with multiple direct and indirect reports
· Will have excellent analytical skills, quickly able to understand complex business problems and identify risks and priority
· This role will take ultimate responsibility for SLA compliance and customer satisfaction with close understanding of our financial penalties
· The role will have budget and P&L responsibility reporting to the Managing Director of Global Support
· Solid knowledge of ITIL / ISO standards for IT Service Management
· Knowledge of ERP is required with JD Edwards knowledge being an advantage but not mandatory.
Please send your CV and your Careermoves consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.